HR On Demand
Where small businesses go for HR answers.
Save time and money with immediate access to an HR professional right when you need them. Get the critical HR advice that you need to be a great employer while ensuring adherence to relevant and ever-changing employment laws. Users of Trupp HR On Demand enjoy a confidence and peace-of-mind knowing they have a safety net of friendly, dependable and knowledgeable human resource expertise.
HR On Demand saves time and money
- Enables internal resources to focus on core competencies rather than spending time researching and contending with HR-related topics.
- Avoids the expense of consulting with an attorney at times when topics are easily addressed by a competent, HR professional.
- Equips your business to make decisions and handle issues in a manner that minimizes risk.
- Ensures streamlined process for resolution of HR-related needs in a timely, professional, accurate and legally compliant manner.
What’s included with an HR On Demand subscription?
- Phone and email support from 8 am – 5 pm PT (M-F)
- Up to three hours per month of remote support from HR professionals
- Forms, procedures, guidelines and relevant documentation
- Active and archived case management of member inquiries
- Guaranteed next business day response on HR inquiries
- Monthly newsletters containing regulatory updates, monthly HR to-do list, and helpful articles
Subscribers to Trupp HR On Demand may want to contact a Trupp HR professional when:
- Determining employee status (exempt, non-exempt, independent contractor)
- Needing assistance with interview questions, job descriptions, salary ranges
- Assistance is needed with responding to employee benefit questions
- An employee needs to or has taken extended time off of work
- A regulatory agency has contacted you regarding an employment issue
- You need to understand the impact of current or pending employment laws
- Dealing with an employee conflict, investigation or performance issue
- Considering termination of an employee
Request Information about HR On Demand