What you need to know about the OSHA injury reporting deadline
By Calvin Gower, Marketing Coordinator, Trüpp.
The deadline for the OSHA 2016 injury reporting has been extended. See the list below for 5 key pieces of info you need to know about the deadline.
- The deadline for submission is December 15th.
- Applies to establishments with 250 or more employees.
- Applies to establishments with 40-249 employees included in the specific list of industries in the rule.
- Employers only need to submit their 2016 OSHA 300A “Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses” at this time.
- Data must be submitted electronically through OSHA’s new online Injury Tracking Application.
We highly recommend reading the Top 10 questions about OSHA’s Dec. 15 injury reporting deadline on Lexology, for more information on this injury reporting deadline.