Pay practices are a key component of a compensation program. When done well, they operate as the playbook to an organization’s compensation structure, ensure practices comply with relevant employment laws, and are informed by an organization’s compensation philosophy. This session equips learners with understanding the role and elements of pay practices along with addressing how to successfully implement those practices.
- Understand the role of pay practices in the compensation program
- Identify the elements that should be considered when defining pay practices
- Apply the learnings to update or newly define an organization’s pay practices
- Gain leadership support for pay practices
Multiple Sessions Available:
- Thursday, September 05, 2019 (11:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 (11:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 (11:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Thursday, November 14, 2109 (11:00 am to 12:00 pm)
Jean Roque, President & Founder
As the Founder and President of Trüpp, Jean has a passion for contributing to, and furthering the success of growing organizations. Her straightforward yet strategic approach focuses on delivering HR services that are tailored to the unique needs, risks, and business objectives of each organization while removing the complexity often associated with the HR function.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x101
Audra Hedberg, Compliance Consultant
In her role at Trüpp, Audra contributes as an HR Compliance Consultant—focusing her efforts on advising clients on regulatory compliance matters, authoring employment policies and handbooks, and contributing to client consulting activities. She has a passion for compliance and enjoys providing guidance under various federal and multi-state employment laws in a relaxed style which is easy to understand.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x112
Post expires at 12:00pm on Thursday November 14th, 2019