I-9 compliance is becoming more critical than ever before with the increased attention on immigration issues. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customers Enforcement (ICE) can audit an employer’s records at any time, regardless of whether there is cause. With a significant increase in these audits, now is the time to ensure your I-9 practices are up to date. This webinar will walk you through the key compliance areas related to I-9 forms.
- Understand how to accurately complete an I-9 form
- Learn the appropriate way to make corrections to incomplete or errant I-9 forms
- Implement a compliant record retention policy for I-9 records
Multiple Sessions Available:
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 (10:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019 (10:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Thursday, August 1, 2019 (10:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 (10:00 am to 11:00 am)
HRCI & SHRM credit available
Audra Hedberg, HR Compliance Analyst
In her role at Trüpp, Audra contributes as an HR Compliance Consultant—focusing her efforts on advising clients on regulatory compliance matters, authoring employment policies and handbooks, and contributing to client consulting activities. She has a passion for compliance and enjoys providing guidance under various federal and multi-state employment laws in a relaxed style which is easy to understand.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.828.0255 x112
Jean Roque, President & Founder
As the Founder and President of Trüpp, Jean has a passion for contributing to, and furthering the success of growing organizations. Her straightforward yet strategic approach focuses on delivering HR services that are tailored to the unique needs, risks, and business objectives of each organization while removing the complexity often associated with the HR function.
Contact: email@example.com | 503.828.0255 x101
Post expires at 11:00am on Thursday August 22nd, 2019