Employee leave management has become increasingly complicated and technical, even for the experienced HR professional. Not only do employers have to administer the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), there are also several state-specific leave laws, as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodation process to navigate. This triangle can be difficult to understand and administer properly. This webinar will discuss leave basics, the latest Department of Labor (DOL) developments, state leave and ADA intersections.
- Understand the fundamental elements of the FMLA and the process for administering leave properly
- DOL updates and the application of paid leave with FMLA
- Learn how state leave laws intersect with FMLA and the ADA
- Learn best practices for curbing employee leave abuse
Multiple Sessions Available:
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019 (11:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019 (10:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Thursday, September 12, 2019 (11:00 am to 12:00pm)
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 (10:00 am to 11:00 am)
Jean Roque, President & Founder
As the Founder and President of Trüpp, Jean has a passion for contributing to, and furthering the success of growing organizations. Her straightforward yet strategic approach focuses on delivering HR services that are tailored to the unique needs, risks, and business objectives of each organization while removing the complexity often associated with the HR function.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x101
Audra Hedberg, HR Compliance Analyst
In her role at Trüpp, Audra contributes as an HR Compliance Consultant—focusing her efforts on advising clients on regulatory compliance matters, authoring employment policies and handbooks, and contributing to client consulting activities. She has a passion for compliance and enjoys providing guidance under various federal and multi-state employment laws in a relaxed style which is easy to understand.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x112
Post expires at 3:00pm on Thursday August 15th, 2019