2021 Employment Law Updates to Prepare for Now –
The employment law landscape had its fair share of change throughout 2020. We can predict that 2021 will be full of changes on the legal front from the emerging trends. This webinar will focus on key compliance updates and HR trends that drive policy development and changes as employers move forward into 2021.
- Learn trends in state and local laws that emerged from 2020 and how they impact employer policies and HR practices
- Review of federal and state-specific updates including;
- Anti-harassment training requirements by state
- Sick leave and paid family leave updates
- Minimum wage + exempt salary threshold increases by state
- Equal pay efforts by state
- Increased legalization of recreational marijuana
- Gain perspective on what legal changes and trends might occur in 2021.
HRCI: 1 Credit – The use of this official seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
SHRM: 1 Credit – Trupp HR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
As the Founder and President of Trüpp, Jean has a passion for contributing to and furthering the success of growing organizations. Her straightforward yet strategic approach focuses on delivering HR services that are tailored to the unique needs, risks, and business objectives of each organization while removing the complexity often associated with the HR function.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x101
In her role at Trüpp, Audra contributes as an HR Compliance Consultant—focusing her efforts on advising clients on regulatory compliance matters, authoring employment policies and handbooks, and contributing to client consulting activities. She has a passion for compliance and enjoys providing guidance under various federal and multi-state employment laws in a relaxed style which is easy to understand.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x112