How to Make Telecommuting Work for Your Company – January 14
While the pandemic forced many employers to shift part or all of their workforce to telecommuting, many companies are actively considering the ongoing role of telecommuting in their business. How do you know if telecommuting is right for your company? What steps should an organization take to ensure the ongoing success of a telecommuting workforce? What are the telecommuting benefits that can be optimized and the missteps to avoid? In this session, we will identify the foundational elements that need to be in place for successfully managing a telecommuting workforce. Attendees will also learn the benefits and challenges to consider when assessing how to leverage telecommuting for their business.
- Identify and implement the foundational elements necessary to leverage the benefits of telecommuting.
- Assess workforce policies related to productivity, accountability, availability, and local and federal regulatory compliance.
- Mitigate risks that may be introduced or more likely with a remote workforce.
- Implement practices for maintaining the company culture, encouraging collaboration, and creating an environment of inclusiveness.
- Understand the benefits of a remote workforce, including attracting and retaining top talent, enhancing diversity initiatives, and promoting greater flexibility and collaboration.
- Define new strategies for engaging employees and enhancing company culture with a telecommuting workforce.
- Lessen the impact of telecommuting employees struggling to perform in a remote work setting.
- Conduct remote new employee’s onboardings in a manner that is welcoming and supportive.
HRCI: 1 Credit – HR Certification Institute’s® official seal confirms that Trüpp meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®
SHRM: 1 Credit – Trupp HR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credit (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
As the Founder and President of Trüpp, Jean has a passion for contributing to and furthering the success of growing organizations. Her straightforward yet strategic approach focuses on delivering HR services that are tailored to the unique needs, risks, and business objectives of each organization while removing the complexity often associated with the HR function.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x101
In her role at Trüpp, Audra contributes as an HR Compliance Consultant—focusing her efforts on advising clients on regulatory compliance matters, authoring employment policies and handbooks, and contributing to client consulting activities. She has a passion for compliance and enjoys providing guidance under various federal and multi-state employment laws in a relaxed style which is easy to understand.
Contact: [email protected] | 503.828.0255 x112