Live Webinar: How to navigate critical HR topics
September 27, 10:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
Live Q&A Webinar: How to navigate critical HR topics
Are you struggling to keep up with critical HR topics such as ensuring legally compliant procedures, employee engagement and retention, efficient benefits administration, employee relations and disputes, and overall employee lifecycle management? This comprehensive webinar will provide HR professionals, business owners, and managers with essential knowledge and practical insights into crucial HR topics.
Our HR experts will cover a range of fundamental HR subjects, empowering participants to build a strong foundation and confidently handle HR challenges within their organizations.
After completing this course, the learner will:
- Navigating Employment Laws and Compliance: Gain insights into the legal framework surrounding employment, including key labor laws, regulations, and best practices to maintain compliance.
- Employee Engagement and Retention: Understand the factors influencing employee engagement and retention, and explore strategies to create a motivated and loyal workforce.
- Benefits Strategies: Explore various benefits packages and best practices for efficiently navigating open enrollment.
- Employee Relations and Conflict Resolution: Learn how to manage employee relations effectively, address workplace conflicts, and foster a positive and harmonious work atmosphere.
- Employee Lifecycle Management: Discover techniques for managing an employee’s journey within an organization, from when they are a prospective candidate to their exit from the company. Discover effective HR practices to ensure that employees are engaged, productive, and satisfied throughout their tenure with the company.
HRCI: 1 Credit – The use of this official seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
SHRM: 1 Credit – Trupp HR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
As the Vice President of Services for Trüpp, Audra Hedberg leads departments providing HR Consulting and Outsourcing Services to clients. Audra has been an HR professional for over 18 years, working in various industries. She has a passion for helping clients thrive and enjoys providing guidance under various employment laws in a relaxed style that is easy to understand.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.828.0255 x112
Derek Tracy (He/Him), MBA, MS, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Manager of HR Services
As the Director of HR Services for Trüpp, Derek leads the HR Services team providing HR Outsourcing Services to Trüpp’s clients. Derek is a US Army veteran and former Chief Human Resources Officer that holds a Master’s degree in both Organizational Leadership and Business Administration from Quinnipiac University. Derek’s professional passion revolves around helping clients improve business outcomes by way of innovative leadership and HR strategies.
Contact: email@example.com | 503.828.0255 x102