GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Minimize the impact of COVID-19 on your business
COVID-19 has catapulted your business into triage mode. You don’t have all the answers; we can help!
Armed with years of HR know-how, our compliance specialists are ready to answer your questions. We are diligently monitoring the current situation for employers and unpacking the latest regulations and recommendations, including the recently passed Families First Coronavirus Response Act and mandated paid sick and family medical leave!
There are many ways to respond! Let our consultants advise you on the best path forward with efficient and cost-effective ways to minimize the impact on your organization.
- Maintaining business continuity with a virtual workforce
- COVID-19 Risk Mitigation and Paid Emergency Leave policies
- What to do if an employee is diagnosed with COVID-19
- How to prevent infection and manage social distancing in your workplace
- Navigating paid time off and mandated paid sick and family medical Leave
- Complying with federal regulations, guidelines, and relief packages
- Managing layoffs and terminations
Help is just a few clicks away!
Trüpp is an HR company that takes a modern approach to the delivery of HR services. We frame our deep understanding of employment best practices with a commitment to optimizing our clients’ business success. At the end of the day, we’re all about helping your business thrive.
Join the hundreds of HR professionals that attend our free webinars to maintain SHRM and HRCI certification! Trüpp is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credit (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. Trüpp is an HRCI Approved Provider offering HRCI re-certification credit for most of our online training courses and webinars.