We take the headache out of payroll
Consider us your dedicated payroll administrator
Payroll administration and processing presents a set of time-sensitive complexities that requires substantial resources to execute efficiently, accurately, and in a legally compliant manner. Our Payroll Administration Outsourcing frees employers from the meticulous and time-consuming efforts associated with payroll, allowing internal resources to focus on core business objectives.
- Gathering, processing, and auditing payroll-related information each pay period, including new hires, terminations, wage changes, department transfers, allocation changes, and deduction and benefit changes.
- Performing a variety of payroll calculations to process special payments, manual checks, replacement checks and final checks.
- Maintaining employee information in your Human Resource Information System (HRIS)/payroll system and employee payroll files.
- Serving as a primary point of contact for employee payroll inquiries.
- Working closely with your accounting, HR, and benefits departments and providers.
- Providing specialized reports to facilitate leave administration, ACA eligibility compliance, benefits census, retirement plan deposits, and benefits invoice reconciliation.
- Interfacing directly with the payroll provider of your choice, including local and national payroll service providers.*
- Coordinating with your payroll provider to ensure accurate processing, accrual and reporting of earnings, deductions, paid time off, and year-end reporting for single-state and multi-state companies.
* Trüpp works with many payroll providers including ADP, Paychex, Paycom, Paylocity, and UltiPro.
Why consider payroll administration outsourcing?
We’re good for your business
Learn more about payroll administration outsourcing services from Trüpp
Fill out the form below to see just how easy it can be to partner with Trüpp. One of our team members will contact you about putting the power of our team to work for you.