Free updates sent through April 30, 2020!
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Policy
Our COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Policy includes the following sections:
- Introduction: Provides context for the purpose of this policy.
- The Facts: Provides a summary description of COVID-19.
- Reducing the Spread of the Virus: Details the responsibilities of the employer and employee during this pandemic.
- Travel: Provides guidance for determining whether to travel and precautions when traveling.
- Work Arrangements + Telecommuting: Describes the work arrangements that may be implemented and related considerations.
- Employee Absences + Paid Time Off: Educates employees on the benefits available to them in case of an employee absence/leave, layoff, or separation due to the pandemic.
- Benefits Continuation: Describes the employee’s access to healthcare benefits during an employee’s absence due to COVID-19 leave period.
- Further Communication: Explains how the employer will continue to communicate updates to employees.
The policy is aligned with the following regulations and guidelines:
- Families First Coronavirus Act
- OSHA Requirements/Workers’ Compensation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Automatic updates as needed through April 30.
Our compliance professionals are continuously monitoring the situation. As significant changes occur, we will update the policy and send to you automatically.
After purchase, your policy will be available for immediate download.
Fill out an Information Request
Email us at [email protected]
Give us a call at 1.503.828.0255
Here’s what people are saying about our COVID-19 policies and consulting services:
“This is definitely not an easy time for small businesses. Trupp has been by my side, helping me mitigate the COVID-19 crisis, along with all of their other tools I use on a regular basis. They are an invaluable partner to me. Always quick to respond to my needs. I don’t know what I would do without them!”
Uptown Medical Billing, Inc.