Supervising to Prevent Discrimination & Harassment Course
This course presents the added duties and responsibilities of a supervisor in preventing and addressing discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in the workplace. The content is outlined under the assumption that a supervisor has completed the general course for Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace or has received other training that introduces the related concepts and general employee responsibilities.
Duration: 60 minutes | may vary by user
Recommended Audience: Supervisors and managers
Language: English and Spanish
$24.95 per learner | volume discounts available
Course learning objectives
- Understand the responsibilities and affirmative duties of a supervisor
- Have awareness to prevent and identify inappropriate behavior
- Understand how to appropriately intervene when inappropriate behavior occurs
- Utilize tools for receiving and responding to complaints of inappropriate behavior
- Properly manage information and their team after a claim is received
- Understand and support the investigation process
- Reviewing the Basics
- Supervisor Responsibility & Affirmative Duties
- Preventing Inappropriate Behavior
- Receiving a Complaint
- Addressing a Complaint
- Preventing Retaliation
- Supervisor Potential Liability
Course Introduction Video | Starting at $295
Showcase your company’s commitment to a respectful workplace with content (text, audio, images, video) from your leadership, highlighting the value you place on fostering a culture of respect or we can create a custom intro for you!
Custom Certificates of Completion | $125
Tailor the certificate of completion to reflect your company’s brand and culture. Include pictures, logo, and custom text.
Company Policies and Reporting Systems | Starting at $295
Communicate your company’s specific policies, including where employees can go to learn more or how to report a concern. Information can be presented within the course content, as links from course, or as course attachments.