Reinforce your commitment to a respectful workplace
Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace
This course addresses the concepts of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in the workplace. The content is focused on contributing to a respectful workplace, self-awareness, what to do if you’re a victim or witness of discrimination or harassment, and how to respond if you engage in or are accused of such behavior.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand the history and laws that protect employees from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. (US versions only)
- Identify and define harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
- Proactively contribute to fostering a respectful workplace.
- Apply knowledge to empower oneself as a target or bystander when observing inappropriate behavior.
- Identify and correct behavior when behaving offensively.
- Understand reporting pathways and the importance of reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Understand the company’s role in fostering a respectful workplace.
- Historical Context & Related Laws (US versions only)
- Key Terms & Protected Classes
- Harassment & Sexual Harassment (US and Global versions only)
- How Workplace Harassment Occurs (Canadian version only)
- Respectful Workplace Expectations (Global and Canadian versions only)
- Beyond the Law (US versions only)
- Perspective of the Target
- Perspective of the Bystander
- Perspective of the Offender
- Reporting & Potential Consequences
- What to Expect from Your Employer
Unique versions are available for individual states that have distinct training requirements. These courses contain the content outlined above with additional material and reporting information as specified by the regulations for that location.
Course Introduction Video | Starting at $295
Showcase your company’s commitment to a respectful workplace with content (text, audio, images, video) from your leadership, highlighting the value you place on fostering a culture of respect or we can create a custom intro for you!
Custom Certificates of Completion | $125
Tailor the certificate of completion to reflect your company’s brand and culture. Include pictures, logo, and custom text.
Company Policies and Reporting Systems | Starting at $295
Communicate your company’s specific policies, including where employees can go to learn more or how to report a concern. Information can be presented within the course content, as links from course, or as course attachments.
Learn how to create a culture of respect
Free Workplace Harassment Prevention Guide
Meet your country’s or state’s training requirements
Course variations that ensure country or state-specific compliance
|Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace||Length1||Languages||Pricing2|
|NATIONAL: Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace||60 minutes||English, Spanish||$24.95 per learner|
|CALIFORNIA: Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace||60 minutes||English, Spanish||$24.95 per learner|
|CONNECTICUT: Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace3||120 minutes||English, Spanish||$24.95 per learner|
|NEW YORK: Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace||60 minutes||English, Spanish||$24.95 per learner|
|CANADA: Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace||60 minutes||English||$24.95 per learner|
|GLOBAL: Eliminating Discrimination & Harassment in a Global Workplace||45 minutes||English||$24.95 per learner|
1 Course length may vary by user.
2 Cost per learner, volume discounts available.
3 Includes additional content to meet state-specific requirements for Connecticut.
Compliance for all US versions
- Content based on EEOC findings and recommendations and recognized HR best practices
- Recommended nationwide; state-specific courses available for CA, CT, and NY/NYC
- Complies with Delaware House Bill 360
- Complies with Illinois Workplace Transparency Act (SB 75)
- Complies with Maine law (Title 26 M.R.S.A §807)
- Complies with Washington State Senate Bill 5258 (Sec. 1 Chapter 49.60
Compliance for state-specific and country-specific versions
- California Version: Complies with California SB 1343, AB 1825, AB 2053, and SB 396
- Connecticut Version: Complies with Connecticut Code – Sec. 46a-54 and The Time’s Up Act (Public Acts 19-16 and 19-93)
- New York/NYC Version: Complies with 2018 New York State sexual harassment prevention law & New York City “Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act”
- Canada: Complies with Canada Labour Code employee training requirements for the Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention Regulations expanding on Bill C-65
Don’t settle for mediocre
Ready for a new approach to online training?
We’ve developed our contemporary online courses with technology-driven multimedia content specifically designed to engage learners. Not satisfied with merely checking the box, we take a fresh approach focused on best practices and practical techniques that equip learners for success beyond certification.
Each course incorporates contemporary images, video, and design elements while providing a user experience similar to the learner’s daily use and navigation of web content.
Our respectful workplace training uses an approachable tone, relevant examples, and practical information to equip and inspire learners while intentionally avoiding conventional approaches that cause learners to feel shamed or insulted.
Our courses optimize learner experience and retention by including a variety of interactive components like drag-and-drop exercises, flip cards, or click-to-learn pop-ups that prompt the learner to engage throughout the course.
Online training doesn’t have to be cookie-cutter! Customize your course with an introductory video, company policies and resources, or web links to your company’s respectful workplace, diversity, equity, or inclusion initiatives.
Managing workforce training has never been easier
Group enrollment discount pricing
Additional discounts may be available for multi-year contracts and SCORM packages | SCORM, AICC, and Tin Can packages can be provided for deployment in your LMS.
1 Costs per learner, per course
Request information about respectful workplace training from Trüpp
Fill out the form below to see just how easy it can be to provide respectful workplace training that will put your organization on the pathway to a more respectful work environment.